Benvenuti

Welcome

venerdì 30 dicembre 2011

Feet & Nylons 2

 
 





















A follower earlier wasn’t sure about my rolled up jeans with these heels. Well, it didn’t bother him !


Lucky size 6. I would like wear these with my sundress in Paris this spring.  Your feet look adorable my pet. Two Perfect Size 6’s strolling the Latin Quarter. Look out!

1815-2011:

Now Santa. I have been a very good naughty girl so please please may I have them. Size 6. muah


Is this fate? Has Pepper received an early X-mas present? Those who really follow will understand.


Size 36 please.


I love these. Size 36 please!


I’m in shoe whore heaven ! You like these on my Perfect Size 6’s ? Of course you do, but they don’t have them in 36. Sorry.

willfulenslaved:

Been a while since I posted a “shoes with cunt” shot. Since I have my bedspread back out of winter storage, I figured I would do another of these. :) Enjoy!


An exquisite photo. Tease. Keep in touch.

Everyday Louboutin’s. A must have for me.


kinkamateurs:

Lady Peeps!



Let’s just take a STEP back, and remember what’s important here to a shoe whore.



Love these. Yum!

Here they are again Sir



O M G



Great with jeans


annetehighheellovers:

lovely


What our men would do for just a taste.

See hubby, I told you these would be Perfect for my Perfect Size 6’s. Just imagine me standing atop these “Choos”.

Walk all over me.
You’re my Queen. I love you, you’re beautiful and I’m proud of you. I like you very much. And when I see you quite often I want to lay down at your feet and be yours, because I want to make you that little bit taller. I want to make sure you don’t have to touch the same dirty ground as the commoners. I want you to be so special that it’s not even a thing for you to have someone like that. I want people to see that you are royalty. 
You know the story of the cloak being laid over the puddle? That, but more. That’s why I always dreamed of doing this in your DJ booth. Everyone noticing you, you doing your thing that I loved you for, me doing my part to elevate my Queen just that bit more. Every sharp prod is a gift, every bruise makes me feel loved and kept. Seeing you tower over me makes me feel safe, and reminds me that you are absolutely my Goddess. And I love buying you shoes because I know you like them; and it makes me happy that you see fit to use them on me. I like that they are the separation between Queen and sub… I can see and I can feel but I can never quite touch. When you are above me, you are more perfect than I can tell you.
I know you think it’s a bit silly. But it’s genuinely because I love you.


Ok, two extremes. One one hand… I like this. I don’t know if I’m ready for it and I love being left alone with thoughts of you and being able to come… but I remember how much fun it was when you controlled my orgasms because you found it funny. The focus it gives you is incredible. And the thought of you, with the key to this, in your expensive handbag or whatever, *completely* in control of me, is wonderful. Yes, it takes away my ability to orgasm without your consent. But it does make me feel close to you and utterly owned.
However… 

Not my caption, but:
yourbootblack:

I don’t care. And I don’t care how long it takes. Perfectly spotless, and then the other, or you don’t even find out what I had in mind for your reward.


A boy can dream, right?


londonandrews:

Balcony in Vegas!


natashanylons:

mmmmm thats it baby shoot your spunk all over my silk stockings, i love getting cum all over my nylon feet













Nessun commento: